What we offer
We offer flexibility through automation , checking of mechanical and chemical values upfront and sending all applicable documentation upfront (if requested).
Smooth handling of all extra tests like TTTP (Z35), impact at minus 40℃/60℃, Ultrasonic Testing etc. All plates are 3.2 certified to Lloyds Reg. of Shipping, DNV, ABS, RINA, BV, or others.
Our certification and quality system complies to ISO 9001 certified through DNV. If you require certification or additional testing we will supply it fast and efficiently whilst still maintaining a competitive price.
We supply high grade structural steel sections, merchant bars, seamless and welded tubes. RNP Steels has developed relationships with third party sources in order to offer a flexible solution both from stock and mill. These external partners are fully integrated into our processes and maintain close interaction with our commercial and technical personnel before, during and after outsourced production.
- 16000 x 3000mm in every grade
- Plates of over 30 tonne a piece
- Steel shipped worldwide
- Independent Stockholder
- Cutting by Oxy-Propane, HD Plasma and Laser
- 30,000 tonnes of stock in Holland
- Offshore grades to NORSOK specification
- Plus Chrome Molybdenum SA387
- Grades , 11 , 12 , 22 , 5 , 9 & 91
- Certification to 3.2 by Lloyds , TUV , DNV , ABS & BV
- Stainless steel plate 6mm to 80mm thickness
- UK and European Sections, Tubes & Roundbars
- Hot Pressed Dished Heads
- ‘U’ & ‘Z’ sheet piling available
- Engineering Design Services